It is the policy of Richard FA White, owner of Art&Books to provide customers with the highest level of customer care and service. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing them with a timely, professional, and courteous service.
We will work diligently to resolve any issues or concerns that our customers may have promptly and efficiently. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our customers based on trust, respect, and confidence.
To ensure that we provide the best possible service to our customers, we have developed the following customer service guidelines:
• We will always be professional and courteous when interacting with our customers.
• We will promptly respond to all customer inquiries and requests.
• We will always use the strongest and latest security and encryption systems to protect a customer's details.
• We will keep our customers informed of any changes or updates that may affect them.
• We will take the time to understand our customers’ needs and expectations.
• We will do everything we can to exceed our customers’ expectations.
If you have any questions or concerns about our customer service policy, or other matters relating to on-going issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service is important to us, and we want to make sure that we are providing the best possible service. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our customer service, please share them with us.
Privacy & Safety
I take your privacy and all details entrusted to us on this site very seriously and use the strongest possible security systems to ensure your data does not fall into the wrong hands. Payments are accepted and handled by well-known, online banks using debit cards, credit cards or Paypal.
Richard FA White accepts enquiries from other online or high street retailers regarding the display and sales of any works shown on this website. Please enquire at: email@example.com
Credit / Debit Cards / PAYPAL /Offline Payments